Friday, March 02, 2007

Spring is coming...... again!

If you didn't already know this about me, let me make it very clear.... I LOVE SPRING! I noticed the first signs of life around here this week, a few bulbs pushing up through the snow, and then suddenly, my steps felt lighter and the smile hasn't left my face since.

It has been an amazing year for me. I married the best man in the whole world and it just gets better and better every day. I'm blown away by his brilliance, his servant's heart, quick wit, charm, and particularly... his patience with me.

We've been super busy for the past year. I'm slowly adjusting to my husband's pace-- high gear. Before long, I hope to be fully functional at this speed. Right now, it's all a big blur. ;)

Actually, we are having a blast and so excited to see what's next for us. I imagine there will be several trips planned for the near future and hopefully that means we'll have a chance to visit with old friends.

I'm also hoping that means I'm going to dust off the ole camera soon too! It's about time for some new photos. I've got a new nephew and there's now another niece or nephew on the way!
So there are all sorts of new things sprouting up these days. Hooray!

Oh, did I mention that I love spring.

1 comment:

BlackVelvetLace said...

Hi you.

~Lace~