Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Birthday!










I've figured out how to circumvent my computer issues and that means it's time for the backlog of photos to flow!



Let's get this wagon train a rollin'!













For my birthday, we flew back to the Lone Star State for some good old-fashioned fun at the Gaylord Texan Resort in Grapevine. While there we had a wonderful time at the "Weekend to Remember" Conference. I can say the event definitely lived up to its name!







Robby pulled off a real stunner by bringing together a gathering of friends and family for a surprise birthday party for me in Fort Worth! I didn't have a clue of what he was up to!







Everything had been so perfect, I couldn't have imagined the weekend could get any better.





And that's when I walked into the restaurant and saw the smiling faces of my mom, brothers, sisters-in-law, nieces, nephew, and friends from back in the day!!! Hooray! He did such a great job-- as always. :D

1 comment:

BlackVelvetLace said...

Sweet, you changed your blog name.. kewl! I miss you!!!!!!!

xoxoxoxox

~Lace~