Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Sweet Freedom!!!

Hooray! Hooray! Hoooray!



So, I've worked a lot of overtime this past year and to celebrate.... I've decided to....



Take a month or two off!



Sweet Freedom!



I plan on using this time to get my mind and my body back in shape. Being chained to your desk in an inhospitable environment for too long can make you look and feel a little bit like a blob.



Time to UN-BLOB!!!



Can you tell I'm just a little bit excited about this?



I've only been enjoying this sweet freedom for a little less than a week and I've already lost six pounds! It's amazing what actual movement can do for a person.



I've also managed to volunteer myself for many ministries at the church and signed up for a creative writing seminar. Should be fun. I can't wait to do lots of arts and crafts with the VBS kids. There's nothing like glue, yarn, and macaroni to make you feel young again!

1 comment:

SkinnyOnDebt said...

I'm so happy for you...yet jealous! I can't wait to experience Sweet Freedom!!