Wednesday, December 12, 2007

PSA

Fat Dog continues to be a web search favorite. About the only people, outside of my friends and family, that see this blog are folks from across the country that are looking for the fattest dog in the world. Now that my sweet dog Baxter has passed on, his memory is kept alive through the the net.


I thought I would put up a picture of sweet Baxter from his younger, more slim, puppy days. It gives a little insight into just how he ended up weighing as much as did. Unfortunately, like so many others these days, Bax was a computer junkie. It started as an occasional dabble on the purebred sites, but soon led to an all-out gaming and facebook addiction. It was all so easy. Let this serve as a warning to those of you who are spending too much time in front of a computer screen. You can learn a lot from a beagle.


I'm just sayin....

(the beginning)
The More You Know

No comments: