Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Still looking

February is a busy month. I'm glad we get an extra day this year because I truly need it. Between Valentine's Day, the upcoming Weekend to Remember, the Women's Retreat and other activities we've got going this month, it's going to be a miracle if we end up finding a house before the spring. Oh well, as long as I have my sweetie... it's all peachy.

Yesterday, while out searching the weather turned icy. It was a mess. I-95 S was completely stopped for hours. Thankfully, we were heading north. Wouldn't you know the whole place would ice over on voting day. ;)

Speaking of voting.....

On second thought, I'm going to refrain and just say that political seasons are a great thing for my prayer life. :D

Happy Valentine's Day everybody!

No comments: