Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter!



Yesterday was a very special day. First of all, it was a day for celebrating the resurrection of our Lord. What a glorious day!

Secondly, it was also my birthday! Woo hoo! Since I'm no longer in school, this is the first time in a long time my birthday has also fallen on a holiday (ahhh Spring Break, how you are missed).


The weather was a little chilly (high 30's/low 40's), it was a great day. We started the day early with the morning service at church where we were treated by some special guests from Hawaii who shared their great gifts for music and worship through.... hula dance!




Then we went for Easter dinner at a friend's house. What fun!


Happy Easter Everybody!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I go to FBC and was there for that wonderful Easter service. I found your blog while looking for reference pics for my artwork. I want to draw those beautiful Hawaiian dancers to use for our church's Vacation Bible School. Thank you for posting that lovely picture. Would you have anymore pictures of them? I would greatly appreciate it! :) My email address noahsarkcollector@msn.com Blessings, Jackie