Monday, August 25, 2008

In Da Crib.. w/EG





After a long day of eating, burping, sleeping and--let us not forget tummy time-- this is where I like to unwind.

Remember hearing about my "happy place"? Well, here it is in the upper right hand corner. It's a special place of wonderment and laughter.

I know you are giggling right now as you look upon it. How could you not?
This next place is what I like to call the music corner. This is where Mommy and I like to spend some quality time every day in Worship to our Lord. Mommy tries her best to sing on key..






Bless her heart...







I thought I would show you a few of my favorite things...

A pair of red shoes are just what a girl needs to feel sassy.




And here's my burping cloth




that's too nice to burp on....









A picture of me and my daddy, and my piggy bank that Grandma C. brought me....




My dedication dress that Granny P. bought me...

And then....
There's Doyle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Angelina and I love singing, too! She loves Jesus Loves Me, just like little Emma. We also sing a few other songs I remember from childhood. Now that she can blabber a lot, she tries singing along. Maybe when Emma and Angelina are older they will sing together. :-)